Amazon

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Prepare or get trouble

Preparation is such an underrated word...

Nobody likes to prepare especially for classes, exams etc. I myself feel the burden of preparation.

BUT.....

Something struck me like lighting...


That even for the things of God we need to prepare especially when we are inviting him to House.The house here I'm talking about the Church. I f we want his presence's so badly we need to prepare.This is where we sometimes lack. Preparation before the service.

Normally when we prepare for a church service ( my thoughts) will be that we are preparing for the people who are coming for church instead of preparing for God. We are all made in his image rite? Just as we humans like being invited to parties, house warming etc God love it also. It will be embarrassing if we do not clean up the place when we invited people to the house rite..

When we are inviting the Holy Spirit to come we got to prepare everything from the welcoming, to the praise and worship to the offering, to the word and the fellowship.We must constantly remember that we are not only serving the people but also God.

When God is truly Happy with the preparation that has been done before hand his presence will be felt tangibly. That is where I believe a lot of Christians lack, the preparation ( Includes myself) We go service without preparing ourselves for the word and that's why we fell asleep during sermon... (Oops!!) We fail to listen to the song and remember the chords to the song..

We fail to bring the presence of God..

But Hei, like I said earlier if preparation is done completely, throughly things will definitely go different..For sure.

There a lot of things I try to convey but I just cant seem to find the words..

* Lost for words with all to Say....*

1 comment:

Krissie said...

haha..love ur uni while u can chipmunk! :p hehe....Nice blog u have there!!! :)