Amazon

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My other Blog

One of my latest favorite thing to do now is to watch and follow mix martial arts. I have been a fan for almost 2 years and the love of the sport continually grow on me daily. It's like being in love all over again. But this is different love. Different from loving another person (I love my Girl a lot), this is a love for a sport.

I have realize that most of my post recently has been about Mix Martial Arts. So I have decided to dedicated a blog to Mix Martial Arts (MMA) in General. In my MMA blog you can see the most recent news in the world of MMA and also videos of fights, interviews, highlights and so much more.

Please do drop by the blog as I will be focusing more on my MMA blog rather than this blog. But do not worry I will still be updating this blog from time to time.

You ca visit my MMA blog at http://el-totsira-mymma.blogspot.com/

No comments: