Amazon

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Looks sometimes does not deceive you

People quite often say that looks can be deceiving but sometimes looks does not deceive you. For instance
What do you think this is? hmm fashion designer? maybe how bout a homosexual? yes... Don't try to cheat la. On the outside you say he is not gay but inside your mind the first thing that comes to your mind is he is gay because the way he dress and his looks. Right?

How I know? because that's what I thought when I saw this picture. This guy was granted asylum in the UK due to the fact that our country does not encourage and support the Gay community. He was afraid for his own safety. You never know he might just walk around and suddenly some stranger would just bash him.

I'm blogging this not to discriminate the Gay community of this country but to remind the general population that there are much more bigger problems in this country then just the rise of the gay community. How bout the issue of rape? or even corruption? or murder? I don't see a problem with people being gay/ homosexual. As long they do not bring problem to society.

Well, this is what I believe. Another reason why I wanted to do this post is that I feel that the picture was cool cause this is proof that looks sometimes does not deceive. There is such thing as the Gay look:)

Chiao

p/s here the link about the homosexuals seeking for asylum

Four Malaysian homosexuals seek asylum in the UK

No comments: