Amazon

Monday, May 24, 2010

Glee? Ya kinda nice but Cleveland Brown, Now That's Entertainment!

From the header you might have guess it already, Go watch The Cleveland Show! Period


Yeah That's Cleveland. You'll probably remembered him from the Family Guy. The Depress Black neighbor with the overweight son. Well he got his own show now. It's GOOD!! If you like black humor like me.. hehehe.. or any kind of humor to be exact.

It's your quintessential family cartoon like the Simpson's and Family Guy except these dude be representing the Black's yo (It is my fail attempt to sound like an African American, so please forgive me)

Here, Cleveland divorced and he lost the house but has the custody for his kid, Cleveland Jr. He then bla bla bla bla... Yeah I don't wanna spoil the show for you. So better find a way to watch the show All I can say is he got remarried and now he has 2 step kids. Watch out for the younger step kid, he is cracking my bratha (Yes, another attempt of failed humor)

So I suggest you guys, sit back and let the new problem family into your TV screens (and your PC/ laptop screens too)

Enjoy

No comments: