Amazon

Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Revival time

The blog has been stagnating for quite some time so it's time to freaking revive it.


I just got back home ( Kuching) from Johor and I was pondering on things to do while i'm in Kuching to make my stay back home worthwhile. So I made a list of things to do while chilling in a prison resort.

The list goes like this

1. Go Sprinting every single day ( at least try to lah)

2. Try to finish reading 4 books which includes to kill a mocking bird, Have a little faith, Rich dad and pride and prejudice. ( Yes, pride and prejudice, Nope i'm not a wussy)


3. Learn to play the piano ( DIY- no money to learn from a teacher) and to improve on my guitar slaying skills :)

4. Cook. You never know it might come in handy. ( Yeah, I suck at cooking)

Yeah that list kinda sums it all that I want to achieve during the hols beside hanging out with my family and friends.

I'm gonna try to post up my sprinting sessions. Something I got from Men's Health November edition. Lets just call it Experiment Trying to get fit 1#

Yup... It's all system go!!

1 comment:

Evonne said...

Mummy ajar u cooking ka or sendiri ajar? Burn the kitchen yet? :p Cook for me when I'm back ok! Can't wait...huuuahahaa! ;) I think i know what to get for u for xmas...an apron & safety helmet (baka kena urang welding nyak..haha!)